Mandatory accreditations are to be completed by staff at regular intervals.
The Mandatory Training Policy specifies what accreditations you are required to do according to your role and work site.
A copy of each policy can be found on your Education Link Page
To check which accreditations you need to complete:
- click your work-site from the images displayed on our "Home Page"
To access any accreditation click the link below for the appropriate year
- Each Accreditation will indicate its frequency and target staff groups.
- Should you have any concerns related to the Accreditations that YOU are required to complete, please discuss them with your line manager.
These courses can be accessed directly by clicking the course title
- Aboriginal Cultural Learning
- Aseptic Technique (Theory)
- Aseptic Technique (Practical)
- Blood Safe - Clinical Transfusion
- Clinical Handover
- Code of Ethics for the Public Sector
- Falls Prevention
- Information Sharing Guideline (mandated managers)
- Information Sharing Guideline (SA Health) - (non-mandated managers and general staff)
- Labelling for safety
- Partnering with Consumers and Community (Previously Patient Centred Care)
- Patient Incident Management and Open Disclosure (induction)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Preventing & managing pressure injuries
- Respectful Behaviour
This page has been designed to link staff to all the mandatory accreditations and a number of resources available to staff throughout the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network.
- Teacher: Ms Wendy Hall