Mandatory accreditations are to be completed by staff at regular intervals. The Mandatory Training Policy explains what accreditations you are required to do according to your role and work site. To check which accreditations you need to complete, please CLICK HERE to be redirected to a copy of the policy.
To access accreditations click on the links below - choose the appropriate year
- Each Accreditation will indicate its frequency and target staff groups.
- If you have any concerns related to what YOU are required to complete, please discuss them with your manager.
To access these Safety & Quality courses click the course title below
- Aboriginal Cultural Learning (induction then 5 yearly)
- Aseptic Technique (Theory) (induction then 3 yearly)
- Aseptic Technique (Practical) (induction then 3 yearly)
- Blood Safe - Clinical Transfusion (every 2 years)
- Clinical Handover (induction)
- Code of Ethics for the Public Sector (induction then 5 yearly)
- Disability Awareness (induction)
- Falls Prevention (induction)
- Information Sharing Guideline (mandated managers - induction then 3 yearly)
- Information Sharing Guideline (SA Health) - (non-mandated managers and general staff - induction then 3 yearly)
- Introduction to Preventing and Responding to Challenging Behaviour (induction then 3 yearly)
- Labelling for safety (induction)
- Preventing & managing pressure injuries (induction)
- Partnering with Consumers and Community (induction then 3 yearly) (Previously Patient Centred Care)
- Patient Incident Management and Open Disclosure (induction)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (induction)
- Respectful Behaviour (induction)
- White Ribbon (for all staff) Module 1 ONLY (induction then 3 yearly)
- White Ribbon (Mod 1-3) for Managers (induction then 3 yearly)