This course will assist you to manage risks from chemicals.
If you are asked for an enrolment key, contact the convener directly by clicking on the teacher name and sending a message, or CNMER: mailto:HEALTHFMCNursingMidwiferyEducation@sa.gov.au
The aim of this eLearning module is to outline managers and supervisors responsibilities in all areas of Work Health and Safety as described by Southern Adelaide Local Health Network and SA Health Policies and Procedures
Estimated completion time : 2 hours in total
Contact the convener directly by clicking on the teacher name and sending a message, or CNMER: firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist with the implementation of the WHS legislation, the Workforce Directorate has produced an interactive e-learning Induction modules.
- WHS defined Officers Induction Training e-learning module
- Manager and Supervisor WHS Training Module
- Chemical Safety (Risk Assessment) e-Learning module
- Plant and Equipment Safety (WHS) e-Learning module
- Injury Management for Managers and Supervisors e-learning module
- Remote and Isolated Work Health and Safety