Mandatory accreditations are to be completed by staff at regular intervals.
The Mandatory Training Policy specifies the required accreditations according to your role / work site.
A copy of each policy can be found on your Education Link Page
- click your work-site from the images displayed on our "Home Page"
To access any accreditation click the link below for the appropriate year
- Should you have any concerns related to the Accreditations that YOU are required to complete, please discuss them with your line manager.
These courses can be accessed directly by clicking the course title
- Aseptic Technique (Theory)
- Aseptic Technique (Practical)
- Blood Safe - Clinical Transfusion
- Clinical Handover
- Code of Ethics for the Public Sector
- Falls Prevention
- Information Sharing Guideline (mandated managers)
- Information Sharing Guideline (SA Health) - (non-mandated managers and general staff)
- Labelling for safety
- Partnering with Consumers and Community (Previously Patient Centred Care)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Preventing & managing pressure injuries
- Respectful Behaviour